For example, a quarter of poker players chose to bet on unregulated networks.
In North America, online gambling was legalized in three US states by early 2014, with online gambling revenues surging to millions in the first months of legal operation.
- Betfair Group
- Paddy Power
Europe has been a leader in adopting regulation regarding online gambling, but as the activity spreads, new measures are being enacted.
Online gambling is only starting to emerge in Africa. Mobile gambling is expected to grow at double-digit rates and to reach over 40% of the total online gambling market by 2018, as the number of mobile gambling users increases by a hundred million.
- These market reports inform top managers about recent market trends and assist with strategic company decisions
- William Hill Online
About Research and Markets
- 888 Holdings
In the largest Latin American market, Brazil, gambling and betting is forbidden except for horse racing. As a result companies get a precise and unbiased impression of the market situation.
In France, online gambling and betting has been legal since 2010, but many gamblers turn to illegal sites. The authors observe: while land-based lottery and casinos still dominate the gambling scene, online real-money gambling and betting are growing rapidly.. However, offshore gambling websites are popular among Brazilian gamblers, who spend several hundreds of EUR million annually on offshore sports betting sites.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pwjr2j/global_online
The regulatory landscape on online gambling and betting is varied. The majority of Western European countries have some laws in place to channel online gambling and betting. Among the findings of the reports researchers is that the online gambling and betting segment is increasing, enhanced by the spread of smartphones and tablet computers. In South Africa, online gambling awaits legalization in 2014.
DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pwjr2j/global_online) has announced the addition of the “Global Online Gambling Betting Market 2014″ report to their offering.
Italy has one of the most advanced regulatory arrangements regarding online gambling in Europe. This ensures that the content of the original studies is correctly interpreted.
Regional variations in legislation and acceptance of online gambling and betting
The major trends in online gambling and betting globally are mobile and social gambling. Total online gambling fun88no1.com revenue in Italy recently reached a high number in hundreds of millions of Euros, with poker constituting the largest segment.
- The analyses, statistical reports and forecasts are only based on reliable sources including national and international statistical offices, industry and trade associations, business reports, business and company databases, journals, company registries and news portals.
Global Online Gambling and Betting Market 2014 depicts the latest trends and developments in the field. The global online gambling market has a current value estimated at a medium double digit number in billions of Euros, with growth expected between +7 and 10% annually in the next few years.
- The author’s international employees research and filter all sources and translate relevant information into English. In Australia, which leads the world in terms of per person gambling, online sports betting and gambling has been growing by over 30% annually, while the growth of the total gambling market does not exceed 5%.
Regulation of online gambling and betting in Germany and Russia lag some of their neighbours.
The leading online gambling and betting companies worldwide include PokerStars, Bwin.Party, William Hill Online, each of which annually generate online revenues of over EUR 0.5 billion.
Online gambling and betting is spreading in the Asia-Pacific region. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Trends in online gambling and betting.
- The authors provide secondary market research: By using various sources of information they ensure maximum objectivity for all obtained data. In North America and major Asian countries online real-money games are yet awaiting progress in regulation. In the USA, online gambling is legal only in three states and in many Asian countries gambling and betting is allowed only in casino resorts.
Research and Markets is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. The first regulated online gambling website in Kenya was launched in 2013. Progress in online betting regulation in Germany is expected in 2014, as several operators have applied for the first online sports betting licenses.
The spread of online betting and gambling is forcing governments to act to regulate
See here ทางเข้า fun88
Latest posts by Toby John (see all)
- Negative Effects of Gambling - September 7, 2016
- Cybergambling returns — and this time it’s legal - September 6, 2016
- China suspends forex business for some foreign banks: sources| Reuters - September 6, 2016